Rated A+ by Standard and Poor’s and A by A.M. Best
You’ve worked hard to build your business. Let us help you protect it.
Aviva Onpoint™ insurance puts the needs of your business first – offering you protection that’s right for you, so you can focus on running your business.
Who’s Aviva Onpoint™ insurance for?
Aviva Onpoint™ insurance is ideal for businesses with one location and up to $5 million in revenue with Canadian operations and sales. This is available for these industries. Be sure to look out for future offerings.
Business & Professional Services
Business consultants, graphic designers, lawyers, real estate agents and more
Electricians, landscapers, painters, renovation contractors and more
Bicycle shops, drug stores, flower shops, hardware stores and more
Aviva Onpoint™ insurance* for small business offers a wide range of coverages to protect your business from losses and damage that result from unexpected events.
All policies include
Coverage for your buildings (including upgrades), stock and equipment located on your premises as well as utility services, signs, exterior building glass.
Additional extensions of coverage include:
- environmental upgrades
- landscaping and growing plants shrubs or flowers
- business contents away from premises or while at employee residences
- valuable papers
- accounts receivable
Note: This coverage is not mandatory for contractors
All businesses should protect themselves from the unexpected, including:
- bodily or mental injury
- property damage liability
- personal and advertising injury liability
- tenants’ property damage liability
- voluntary medical payments
- non-owned auto
- legal liability for damage to rented autos
Additional coverages to consider**
You shouldn’t have to worry about missing out on income when you’ve experienced a loss, damage or business interruption. Aviva Onpoint™ coverage features no dollar limit and no waiting period (unless specified in the policy). Protection extends to lost income from circumstances such as:
- negative publicity
- restricted access to a business
- a covered loss to a supplier’s location or key location
Coverage also extends to accountants’ fees, fines and penalties, newly acquired locations, mortgage rate guarantee and payroll.
Important systems such as computers, photocopiers, production machinery, heating and air conditioning, point-of-sale (POS) systems and refrigeration equipment are protected in case of:
- electrical arcing
- mechanical breakdown
- pressure explosions
- centrifugal force
A broad range of coverages, including:
- money, securities and other property
- counterfeit currency and money orders
- forgery, alteration, credit cards and automated teller cards
- electronic fraud and funds-transfer fraud
- professional fees
- incoming cheque forgery
Coverage for contractor’s equipment and tools that are offsite.
Helps pay for the medical and out-of-pocket costs due to an accidental injury or a covered illness.
* The Aviva Onpoint™ policy is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Company of Canada. The information on this website is provided to you for information purposes only. Terms and conditions apply, for exact terms, definitions, limitations and extensions, please speak with your insurance broker for more information. Aviva and the Aviva logo are trademarks used under license by the licensor.
**Additional coverages are available for certain operations. Speak to your broker for more information.
Get just what your business needs
With Aviva Onpoint™ insurance, you'll get:
Enjoy a broad range of coverages created to support your success.
Get industry-specific protection that fits your type of business.
Select coverage amounts and deductibles that are right for you.
Single policy convenience
With one easy-to-understand policy, you’ll have what you need to keep your business moving forward.
Frequently asked questions
We answer your questions on Aviva Onpoint™ insurance for small business
What is Aviva Onpoint™?
The Aviva Onpoint™ insurance solution offers streamlined insurance for businesses with one location and up to $5 million in revenue with Canadian operations and sales. This is available for Business & Professionals, Contractors and Retailers. Be sure to look out for future offerings.
Talk to your broker to learn more.
How can I purchase an Aviva Onpoint™ insurance policy?
Talk to your broker and ask about the Aviva Onpoint™ policy.
Insurance brokers, the right choice for you
Get expert advice for your business insurance needs.