51% of Canadians are unaware their insurance doesn’t cover home-sharing*

Find a broker

Renting your home on a sharing network such as AirBnB or HomeAway can be a rewarding way to earn some extra income. Make sure you’re protected with Home-sharing insurance. Talk to your Insurance Broker to have it added to your home insurance policy. 

Home-sharing insurance

Insurance brokers, the right choice for you

Get expertise for your insurance needs from coverages, pricing options, claims support and discounts.