Trusted by over 2.4 million customers
Whether you’re organizing a tournament for a charity or your workplace, our hole-in-one insurance offers an affordable way to attract more golfers. Hole-in-one insurance is offered exclusively through Insurance Brokers.
Choose the right coverage
All policies include the following:
- Premiums start at $100
- You can offer big prizes knowing they’re covered – from $5,000 all the way to $1 million
- Rain check coverage means no extra worry if the event is rescheduled due to bad weather
- Multiple tournaments or multiple holes, that’s OK with us
- Professional and amateur players are both welcome.
The hole-in-one insurance you need
With Aviva's hole-in-one insurance, you'll get:
The confidence to offer big prizes*
Knowing you’re covered – from $5,000 to $1 million
Rain check coverage*
No worries if your event is rescheduled due to bad weather
All players welcome
Both professional and amateur players
*Certain conditions apply.
Frequently asked questions
We answer your questions on hole-in-one insurance
Why should I have a hole-in-one opportunity at my event?
- You can attract more golfers to your event by offering prizes worth up to $1 million, including cars, boats, cash and more to anyone who sinks a hole-in-one
- If your tournament is for charity, more participants can mean more revenue, awareness and potentially donations
- Exciting tournaments are great opportunities to promote your cause or business
Why should I purchase hole-in-one insurance?
You can offer incredible prizes at your golf tournament without the risk of covering the cost if a participant sinks a hole-in-one.
What are the benefits of purchasing hole-in-one insurance from Aviva?
With Aviva, you benefit from:
- low premiums
- discount opportunities
- raincheck coverage if a tournament is cancelled or postponed
How much does it cost?
Premiums start as low as $100. Quotes vary depending on # of participants, yardage and the amount of coverage.
How and when do I purchase it?
Contact your broker or call 1-844-929-4768. A hole-in-one insurance policy must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance of the tournament date.
What if more than one person sinks a hole-in-one?
Aviva's hole-in-one policy will cover the first hole-in-one and includes a 20% prize restoration, which would cover 20% of the prize value for any subsequent hole-in-one during the event. 100% prize restoration is also available.
Insurance brokers, the right choice for you
Get expertise for your insurance needs from coverages, pricing options, claims support and discounts.
The content on this page is for information purposes only. The insurance products described herein are subject to terms, conditions, restrictions and exclusions, which are outlined in our final policy wording. Please speak with your Aviva insurance broker if you would like to learn more. Insurance products are underwritten by Elite Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aviva Canada Inc. Aviva and the Aviva logo are trademarks used under license by the licensor.