Need support? We're ready to help
How can we help you?
Whether you need to make a claim or just need information, you can save time by calling the right place, based on your needs:
Contact your broker for:
- Policy changes, including change of address or vehicle
- Policy details and information or to get a quote
- Questions on your policy, coverage, renewal or cancellation
- A Letter of Experience
- Lost pink slip or liability card
- Claims counselling if you’ve just experienced an incident
Contact Claims ( 1-866-692-8482/1-866-MYAVIVA) when you:
- Need to make a new claim.
- Have an open claim and need answers to your questions. Use your adjuster’s extension or simply ask for them by name.
For all inquiries relating to billing:
- Call 1-800-360-5009 and select option 1
For general inquiries:
To report a tip relating to fraud or a scam, report now:
- Find out more about insurance fraud on our Fraud Hub.
To make a complaint:
Find out more about Aviva Canada's complaint resolution process.
Inquiring about a career with Aviva?
- Search our careers page.