We're here for you
If you have questions about Aviva Canada, our products, your coverage, or if you need to make changes to your policy, your first point of contact should be your broker.
Contact your broker when you:
- Need to make changes to your policy, including an address change, vehicle substitution, addition or deletion
- Would like a quote or policy information
- Have questions about your insurance policy and coverage
- Have questions about your insurance policy renewal
- Would like to inquire about cancelling your policy
- Require a Letter of Experience
- Lost your pink slip or liability card
- Experience an incident and require claims counselling
Contact Aviva Canada Claims at 1-866-692-8482 (1-866-MY-AVIVA) if you:
- Need to make a claim
- Have an open claim and have questions about it (please use your adjuster’s extension or ask to speak to your adjuster)
For general inquiries, please call 1-800-387-4518.
For more information about Aviva Canada’s complaint resolution process, click here.