Aviva Insurance skill
Terms and Conditions
1. This agreement is between you and Aviva Canada Inc. (Aviva). It governs your use of the Aviva Skill on an Alexa enabled device, Amazon Echo (the ‘Skill’). Aviva and the Aviva logo are trademarks used under licence by the licensor.
3. In order to use the Skill you will need to download the Skill via a smartphone application (‘App’). Aviva accepts no liability for any damage to your or any other persons computer or device relating to or resulting from using the Skill or downloading the Skill App.
4. Aviva shall not be responsible for any costs associated with operating the Skill including the purchase and use of an Alexa-enabled device/Amazon Echo or the internet connection.
5. The Skill allows you to ask an Alexa-enabled device questions. Any questions and commands given via Alexa will be treated as authorized by you. Any response Alexa provides will be given as authorized by you to do so.
6. Please also refer to the separate terms and conditions of the Alexa enabled device, Amazon Echo. When asking Alexa for information, the Amazon Alexa will be retrieving this information for you and you agree to Amazon performing this.
7. Amazon may record your interactions with the Skill or with Alexa. Please refer again to the terms and conditions of the Alexa enabled device, Amazon Echo.
8. We endeavour to make sure the information we provide is correct but you should not rely on any of the information as a recommendation that a product is suitable for you or your circumstances. If you need advice relating to premiums or a policy, including insurance coverage advice, exact terms, conditions, exclusions, definitions, limitations and extensions, you should contact an Aviva agent directly or an insurance broker.
9. Any premiums quoted are generated and provided by one of Aviva’s insurance companies. Quoted premiums are estimates and are provided solely for the means of comparison. Actual premiums may be higher or lower than the estimated amounts. Automobile insurance in Ontario is not subject to tax. Quoted premiums do not include any administration service fees charged for monthly payments. By relaying the quoted premiums to you, Alexa is not selling, soliciting or recommending Aviva or any policy, service or products.
10. Policy coverages may be differ and you should confirm coverages with an Aviva agent or broker. All insurance products are underwritten by one of Aviva’s insurance companies, which include: Aviva Insurance Company of Canada, Aviva General Insurance Company, Traders General Insurance Company, Elite Insurance Company, Pilot Insurance Company, S&Y Insurance Company and Scottish & York Insurance Co. Limited.
11. Aviva accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of using the Skill, including as a result of us providing inaccurate, untimely, incomplete or erroneous information.
12. Aviva shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
13. To the extent permitted by law, Aviva shall not be liable for death or personal injury as a result of negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
14. Aviva reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Skill at any time without prior notice.
15. Should you have any questions about the Skill please contact Aviva at firstname.lastname@example.org