Aviva Marine Assistance provides more than peace of mind
The right marine insurance can enhance enjoyment by allowing boaters to take to the water worry-free. Aviva Marine Assistance goes beyond protection by offering advice, support and concierge service to make that boating trip not just safe, but special.
Aviva Marine Assistance includes:
- Boat towing – 24/7 referral service if a boat breaks down anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
- Trip planning – Detailed 2-D or 3-D chart navigation, port plans, marine points of interest, and standardized depth, tides and currents and more
- Boat value/resale assistance – Get the current market value of a boat
- Health and legal assistance – 24/7 telephone advice from healthcare professionals and lawyers anywhere in Canada and the U.S.
- Concierge services – Help for any boating questions about marinas, boat ramps, repair services, storage, licenses and permits
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product. Also, be sure to check out all the consumer marketing material available for download or for print on Aviva Print Solutions. More details about this product can be found in the Resource Centre.