Help your customers hit the road with comprehensive RV protection
Are your customers on the road again? Why would they stay home when they’ve got a vacation-ready vehicle sitting in their driveway? Aviva’s RV insurance policy includes coverage not found in a standard auto insurance policy, such as roadside assistance, and coverage for contents usual to a motorhome.
· Class A motor homes
· Class B motor homes
· Class C motor homes
Included in all policies*
· Loss or damage to the motor home caused by fire, lightning, windstorm and earthquake
· Detached private structures, such as a shed or deck
· Contents of motor home
· ERSBasic limited emergency roadside assistance:
o Battery boost
o Flat tire service
o Fuel delivery
· Emergency vacation expense coverage
· Appliance warranty extension
Optional coverage enhancements*
· Upgrade to ERSElite
o Up to 500 km mechanical breakdown towing for trailer and towing vehicle
o Trip planning
o Travel and travel medical assistance
o Concierge service
o Pet assistance
o Trip interruption
· Higher personal effects coverage
· Premises liability
· Bundling home/auto or motor home
· Having monitored satellite tracking of RV
· Installing or having an anti-theft device
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product.
Get more details about this product in the Resource Centre. Be sure to click the Leisure Resource Center link under the Resource Links section on AvivaPartner.
*Availability and pricing vary by province. Terms and conditions apply.