Soon enough you will want to spend all your free time taking advantage of the great weather, so why not get the chores out of the way now? It’s the perfect time to dedicate a weekend to rolling up your sleeves to clean the exterior of your home.
- Inspect the gutters and clean out winter debris to avoid water damage
- Freshen up your front and garage doors by adding a pop of colour with a new coat of paint
- Power wash brick, siding, patio and driveway to clear away that winter grime
- Freshen up your gardens by pulling weeds, pruning, turning the soil, and adding fresh mulch
- Consider raking, aerating and fertilizing your grass to encourage a thick healthy lawn
- Declutter your garage to make room for all your summer equipment
Gather the family together, divide the chores, enjoy the fresh spring air and have some fun along the way. Spending the time now on exterior spring cleaning will make it fresh and inviting for when the new season comes.