Hagerty New Endorsements
New collector car endorsements offer more value
This month, Hagerty® launched new collector car endorsements, plus changes designed to make it easier to enhance your client’s quote or policy.
Claims are handled by classic car experts with a 98% satisfaction rating. Some of the highlights include agreed value coverage and no requirement to purchase separate appraisal in most cases. Discounts include:
- Claims free discount
- Multi-vehicle discount
- High value collections
Effective for new business September 1st and renewals October 15th, Hagerty now offers new automatic endorsements at no extra charge:
- Guaranteed Value PlusTM – Provides the same great agreed value settlement (19A) in case of total loss, plus additional coverage enhancements including $750 coverage for replacement parts and a deductible waiver for glass repairs
- Automatic New Ride Coverage Endorsement – Provides existing policyholders up to $50,000 and 30 days (Alberta) or 15 days (Atlantic provinces) of coverage for a newly acquired or replacement collector vehicle
Plus, new optional features to protect your client’s classic are also available for purchase, including:
- Cherished salvage® - your clients keep their vehicles and still receive the full insured value/Guaranteed Value (less any applicable deductible). No salvage value will be deducted from your client’s final payment if they choose to keep their vehicle to restore it or use the parts for the next project
- Vehicle under construction
- Evacuation expense - Provides reimbursement for 50% of reasonable costs incurred to move/store a vehicle to protect it from loss or damage caused by an “emergency condition”
A policyholder notice will be sent to clients upon renewal explaining these changes.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-361-8497.
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product. Get more details about this product in the Resource Centre.