Help your customers hit the road with comprehensive RV protection for personal use – or for renting their vacation “home”.
Are your customers on the road again? Why stay home when they’ve got a vacation-ready vehicle sitting in their driveway? And with Aviva’s new partnership with Outdoorsy*, the largest, most-trusted RV rental marketplace, owners can get sharing coverage so the good times continue to roll even when they’re not in their RV.
Aviva’s RV insurance policy includes coverage not found in a standard auto insurance policy, such as roadside assistance, guaranteed replacement cost coverage and coverage for contents.
- Class A motor homes
- Class B motor homes
- Class C motor homes
Included in all policies*
- Loss or damage to the motor home caused by fire, lightning, windstorm and earthquake
- Detached private structures, such as a shed or deck
- Contents of motor home
- ERSBasic limited emergency roadside assistance
- Battery boost
- Flat tire service
- Fuel delivery
- Emergency vacation expense coverage
- Appliance warranty extension
Optional coverage enhancements*
- Upgrade to ERSElite
- Up to 500 km mechanical breakdown towing for trailer and towing vehicle
- Trip planning
- Travel and travel medical assistance
- Concierge service
- Pet assistance
- Trip interruption
- Outdoorsy RV-sharing network access – renters and owners are covered by Outdoorsy’s commercial policy during any delivery and rental period
- Personal effects coverage
- Bundling home/auto/motor home
- Being a member of an RV club
- Having monitored satellite tracking of RV
- Installing or having an anti-theft device
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product.
Get more details about this product in the Resource Centre.
*Availability and pricing vary by province. Terms and conditions apply.