Tiny homes, dream homes, seasonal homes and rental homes can all be covered by Aviva’s Manufactured Homes Product – now with enhanced Earthquake coverage.
Aviva’s Manufactured Homes product was designed to address trends like downsizing, housing affordability issues and the demand for tiny homes. And, in an industry first, Aviva now offers enhanced Earthquake coverage in BC, including emergency living expenses that help cover the costs of temporary accommodation, food and transportation costs if a customer can’t live in their home after an earthquake.
The Manufactured Home Product has been aligned to have similar eligibility and exclusions as Aviva’s Homeowners’ Product. Whether they live in a manufactured home year-round, seasonally or rent it out, here’s what your customers need to know.
Manufactured homes covered
- Modular homes
- Mini or tiny homes
- Mobile homes
- Double-wide homes
Included in all policies
- Detached buildings on the property, such as a garden shed
- Personal liability, up to $5 million
- Living expenses while home is being repaired or rebuilt
- Emergency Living Expenses for Earthquake that helps cover the costs of temporary accommodation, food and transportation costs if customers are unable to live in their home after an earthquake (BC only)
Optional coverage enhancements
- Overland water protection, including base policy water protection and sewer back-up coverage
- Home Protect Bundle
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost for newer homes; for homes up to 25 years old or older that have been renovated choose to get the full cost to rebuild up to the policy limit
- Being claims free
- Being mortgage free
- Having safety devices installed, such as a burglar alarm
- Owning a factory-built double-wide home
- Having a newer home
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product.
Get more details about this product in the Resource Centre.