Leisure seekers are starting their engines! Find out what you need to know to enhance the season of fun for recreational trailer enthusiasts.
As the country's largest insurer of recreational vehicles, Aviva has been protecting Canadian fun for more than 65 years. Our trailer insurance policy includes coverage not found in regular home or auto insurance policies, including roadside assistance, guaranteed replacement cost coverage and optional RV-sharing insurance.
Recreational trailers covered
- Truck camper
- Tent trailer
- Travel trailer
- Toy hauler with living quarters
- Fifth wheel
- Horse/stock trailer with living quarters (max. 4 animals)
Included in all policies
- Contents the trailer usually contains
- Detached structures, such as sheds and decks
- Sewer back-up
- Debris removal
- Extended warranty on appliances
- Lock replacement
- $5,000 golf cart physical damage
- Frozen food replacement
- Interested party rate protection
- Pet injury
- Disappearing Deductible – pay no deductible if you’re claims-free for five years in a row
Optional coverage enhancements*
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost
- Upgrade to ERSElite
- Up to 500 km mechanical breakdown towing for trailer and towing vehicle
- Trip planning
- Travel and travel medical assistance
- Concierge service
- Pet assistance
- Trip interruption
- Outdoorsy RV-sharing network access
- Full timers package (includes optional comprehensive Personal Liability coverage)
- Premises Liability
- Bundling home/auto/trailer
- Maintaining a clean driving experience (no convictions and staying claims-free)
- Parking in secure and supervised trailer parks
- Having or installing safety devices, such as a satellite tracking device
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product.
Get more details about this product in the Resource Centre. Be sure to click the Leisure Resource Center link under the Resource Links section on AvivaPartner.
*Availability and pricing vary by province. Terms and conditions apply.