Is there any place more fun than the cottage in the summer time? You can provide expansive coverage for your customers’ fun home.
Whether it’s a secondary home, a seasonal retreat or a weekend getaway, cottaging is a Canadian way of life. Aviva’s cottage coverage options allow leisure-seekers to get away from it all themselves – or rent out their cottage to others.
- Secondary property or Seasonal only use
- Island cottages
- Cottages accessed by water
- Log cabins
- Standalone policies
- Out of province or multiple ownership
- Rented cottages
- Cottages with wet boathouses or additional waterfront property
Included in all policies*
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost
- Single Limit Coverage
- Docks, hot tubs, bunkies and sheds
- Rental coverage (30 days), with Rental Income Protection
- Damage caused by bears, raccoons and squirrels
- Collapse – for both building and contents
Optional coverage enhancements*
- Up to 180-day endorsement to extend 30-day rental coverage
- Wet boathouses
- Additional waterfront locations not within the cottage premises
- Centrally-monitored burglar alarm
- Bundling home/auto/cottage
- Claims free
- Centrally monitored heat sensor
- Power outage detection alarm
- Water alarm
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product.
Get more details about this product in the Resource Centre.
*Availability and pricing vary by province. Terms and conditions apply.