Whether they’re sailing, doing watersports or enjoying luxury cruising, Aviva’s coverage is designed for life on the water.
Marine insurance is ideal for all types of boats, including sail, jet, sport, fishing, houseboat, cruiser and cuddy and pontoon and deck. Our NautiMax® boat insurance program offers customized coverage at competitive rates for all types of boats, whether in or out of the water.
- Cruiser and cuddy
- Pontoon and deck
- Personal watercraft
Included in all policies
- Agreed value/replacement cost
- Broad navigation territory coverage in Canada and the upper United States and can be extended to the southern states, Caribbean and Bahamas
- Accident benefits and market-leading medical coverage
- Newly acquired watercraft coverage
- Personal effects, navigation equipment
- Pollution and wreck removal
- Aviva Marine Assistance Program
- Boat towing – 24-7 referral service for breakdowns anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
- Trip planning
- Boat value/resale assistance
- Concierge services for questions about marinas, boat ramps, repair services, storage, licenses and permits
- Experienced claims experts—24/7 claims service from people who understand boats, backed by our industry-leading Claims Service Satisfaction Guarantee
Optional coverage enhancements
- Guaranteed replacement loss
- Agreed value coverage
- Dingy and auxiliary engine(s)
- Boat training
- Operator’s experience
- Multiple policies
- And more
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product.
Get more details about this product in the Resource Centre.