Product spotlight: Collector cars
Collector car enthusiasts, start your engines! After two years of uncertainty and delays, most of the major car shows are back in 2022. Give your collector car customers a boost with this exciting schedule of events across Canada.
- Warman Home Centre 10th Annual Car Show, July 16, 2022 (Warman, SK)
- Mainstreet Cruisers 29th Annual Charity Car Show, July 17, 2022 (Edmonton, AB)
- Frist Annual 567 Corner Classic Car & Bike Show, July 22-23, 2022 (Cochrane, AB)
- Importfest, July 23, 2022 (Toronto, ON)
- The 2022 European Classic Car Meet, July 23, 2022 (Calgary, AB)
- Cruisin’ 2022 Car Show, July 23, 2022 (St. John’s, NL)
- RDFCause Charity Meet 2022, July 24, 2022 (Regina, SK)
- Show & Shine, July 31, 2022 (Keemos, BC)
- Tsawwassen Sun Festival Car Show, Aug. 1, 2022 (Tsawwassen, BC)
- Rock’n August Car Show Festival 2022, Aug. 2-6, 2022 (St. Albert, AB)
- Moparfest, August 20-21, 2022 (New Hamburg, ON)
- Autofest Nationals, August 27-28, 2022 (Oshawa, ON)
- Langley Good Times Cruise-In, Sept. 11, 2022 (Langley, BC)
- Cobble Beach Concours d’Elegance, September 16-18, 2022 (Georgian Bay, ON)
- Hagerty Maple Mille Classic Car Adventure, Sept. 23-25, 2022 (Ontario – route TBA)
Our DriveLife (collector car) customers are passionate about their pastime. Collector cars are more than just a vehicle to them; they are prized possessions.
When offering the benefits of comprehensive coverage, it’s helpful to point out that our dedicated claims experts are enthusiasts too. They know the policy coverages and settlement options and they have the authority to make decisions to ensure that your customers get the care and attention they deserve.
We offer stand-alone policies with market leading coverages with optional coverages designed to reflect the ownership and use of the vehicle such as Value Added and Cherished Salvage ® endorsements.
Aviva’s DriveLife collector car insurance program covers:
- Antique cars and tractors
- Classic cars
- Exotic cars
- Special interest/modern classic vehicles
- Custom cars
- Military vehicles
- Retired commercial vehicles
- Collectible raced vehicles
Hagerty® Guaranteed Value PlusTM coverage (available in all provinces except Manitoba and Saskatchewan)
Hassle-free coverage that pays the value agreed on at policy inception, with no depreciation. Coverage includes:
- Standard auto policy.
- Automatic new ride vehicle coverage endorsement
- Spare parts (up to $750) and car covers (up to $250)
- Leisure use such as parades, classic car events and occasional pleasure drives, any time across Canada and the U.S.
Additional benefits may be available depending on province, including Spare Parts coverage and $0 deductible.
Hagerty® collector car program (Manitoba and Saskatchewan only) Enthusiasts Essentials endorsement/Agreed Value coverage
Provides the same coverages included with the Hagerty® Guaranteed Value Plus TM endorsement, but under an excess auto policy instead of a standard auto policy.
- Vehicle under construction endorsement: loss or damage to the vehicle while it’s being restored or built new, including automatic quarterly value increases.
- Cherished Salvage® endorsement: retain salvage rights to the vehicle in the event of a total loss and receive full payment.
- Value added endorsement: a suite of enhanced coverages for high-valued vehicles and collections, including increased automatic coverage for new collector vehicles, market value protection, increased spare parts coverage and more, all provided at no extra cost
- Evacuation expenses endorsement: covers half of the cost to move the vehicle out of harm’s way due to a declared emergency, like floods or wildfires.
- Claims free
- Multiple vehicles
- High-value collections
- Anti-theft discounts
To quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for DriveLife, and for more information and product details, please contact our trusted partner Hagerty® (all provinces excluding Quebec) at hagertybroker.ca or by email at email@example.com. In Quebec, please contact Leclerc Assurances et Services Financiers at leclercassurances.com, 1-800-567-0927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aviva and the Aviva logo are trademarks used under license from the licensor. Insurance products are underwritten by insurers in the Aviva Canada group of insurance companies, which are subsidiaries of Aviva Canada Inc. The content in this article is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as professional or expert advice. For specific information about a product, or exact terms, conditions, coverage definitions, exclusions and limitations, please refer to the customer’s insurance policy wording or the latest underwriting manual on avivapartner.ca. Product availability varies by province.
Hagerty Canada, LLC policies are underwritten by Elite Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aviva Canada Inc. Some coverages are not available in all provinces. This is a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions, and endorsements. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Hagerty is a registered trademark of the Hagerty Group LLC, ©2022 The Hagerty Group, LLC. All rights reserved