Leisure seekers are starting their engines! Find out what you need to know to enhance the season of fun for recreational trailer enthusiasts.
As the country's largest insurer of recreational vehicles, Aviva has been protecting Canadian fun for more than 65 years. Our trailer insurance policy includes coverage not found in regular home or auto insurance policies, including basic roadside assistance, guaranteed replacement cost coverage and optional RV-sharing insurance.
Recreational trailers covered
· Truck camper
· Tent trailer
· Travel trailer
· Toy hauler with living quarters
· Fifth wheel
· Horse/stock trailer with living quarters (max. 4 animals)
Included in all policies*
· Contents the trailer usually contains
· Detached structures, such as sheds and decks
· Overland water
· Sewer back-up
· Debris removal
· Extended warranty on appliances
· Lock replacement
· $5,000 golf cart physical damage
· Frozen food replacement
· Interested party rate protection
· Pet injury
· Disappearing Deductible – pay no deductible if you’re claims-free for five years in a row
· ERSBasic (except park models) – basic emergency roadside assistance when travelling with a trailer or towing vehicle attached
o Battery boost
o Flat tire service fuel delivery
Optional coverage enhancements*
· Guaranteed Replacement Cost
· Upgrade to ERSElite
o Up to 500 km mechanical breakdown towing for trailer and towing vehicle
o Trip planning
o Worldwide Travel and Emergency Medical Advice
o Concierge service
o Pet assistance
o Trip interruption
· Outdoorsy RV-sharing network access
· Premises Liability
· Bundling home/auto/trailer
· Claims Free
Visit LeisureQuote to quote, bind and request changes and endorsements for this product.
Get more details about this product in the Resource Centre. Be sure to click the Leisure Resource Center link under the Resource Links section on AvivaPartner.
*Availability and pricing vary by province. Terms and conditions apply.