Hospitality and Lodging

Insurance to protect your business and your guests

Find a broker

Rated A+ by Standard and Poor’s and A by A.M. Best

Whether you operate a restaurant (including take-out, drive-in, catering – with and without liquor), bed and breakfast, country inn, motel, hotel, or resorts and spas – you have a lot to think about. Protect your assets with specialized coverage from Aviva. Hospitality and lodging insurance is available exclusively through insurance brokers.

Choose the right coverage

Enjoy standard features and customize your policy to your specific needs

Insurance solutions you need

With Aviva Enterprise™ Hospitality and Lodging insurance, you'll get these advantages:

Hospitality insurance expertise

Experts who understand the unique needs and risks of a wide range of businesses within the hospitality and lodging sector

One comprehensive policy

In addition to what’s offered in our standard policies, this specialized package includes unique protection.

Convenient claims

One point of contact for all your claim needs.

Frequently asked questions

We answer your questions on automotive sales and services

Why do I need commercial property insurance for my business?

To keep your business operating you rely on having its physical assets protected, such as the building, equipment, inventory and stock, tools, contractor’s equipment, business income and rental income.  A commercial property insurance policy protects your assets from damage or destruction.

What is Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance? Why do I need it for my business?

CGL insurance is designed to protect your business from being found legally liable for injuries or property damage caused by your product, completed work or accidents on your premises involving visitors or customers, or at your customer’s location.  Standard coverage includes - Bodily injury and property damage liability, Personal injury liability, Medical payments and Tenant’s legal liability.  Every day your business is exposed to different liability hazards associated with the work you do.  No one thinks a claim or a lawsuit will be filed on their business until it happens. Having the right CGL policy for your business is one of the smartest decisions you can make to protect it.

What could happen if I don’t have the right coverage in place for my business?

Your business could be responsible for paying for claims or lawsuits on your own. These expenses could be in the form of damages to third parties, legal defense costs, replacement of uninsured property, among many others.  Depending on the nature of the loss, this could result in an unexpected expense for the business. Or in more severe cases, it could have a significant impact on the ability for your business to remain open.

Insurance brokers, the right choice for you

Get expert advice for your business insurance needs.