Trusted by over 2.8 million customers
Whether you’re organizing a tournament for a charity or your workplace, our hole-in-one insurance offers an affordable way to attract more golfers. Hole-in-one insurance is offered exclusively through Insurance Brokers.
Choose the right coverage
All policies include the following:
- Premiums start at $100
- You can offer big prizes knowing they’re covered – from $5,000 all the way to $1 million
- Rain check coverage means no extra worry if the event is rescheduled due to bad weather
- Multiple tournaments or multiple holes, that’s OK with us
- Professional and amateur players are both welcome.
The hole-in-one insurance you need
With Aviva's hole-in-one insurance, you'll get:
The confidence to offer big prizes*
Knowing you’re covered – from $5,000 to $1 million
Rain check coverage*
No worries if your event is rescheduled due to bad weather
All players welcome
Both professional and amateur players
*Certain conditions apply.
Frequently asked questions
We answer your questions on hole-in-one insurance
Why should I have a hole-in-one opportunity at my event?
- You can attract more golfers to your event by offering prizes worth up to $1 million, including cars, boats, cash and more to anyone who sinks a hole-in-one
- If your tournament is for charity, more participants can mean more revenue, awareness and potentially donations
- Exciting tournaments are great opportunities to promote your cause or business
Why should I purchase hole-in-one insurance?
You can offer incredible prizes at your golf tournament without the risk of covering the cost if a participant sinks a hole-in-one.
What are the benefits of purchasing hole-in-one insurance from Aviva?
With Aviva, you benefit from:
- low premiums
- discount opportunities
- raincheck coverage if a tournament is cancelled or postponed
How much does it cost?
Premiums start as low as $100. Quotes vary depending on # of participants, yardage and the amount of coverage.
How and when do I purchase it?
Contact your broker or call 1-866-898-9987. A hole-in-one insurance policy must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance of the tournament date.
What if more than one person sinks a hole-in-one?
Aviva's hole-in-one policy will cover the first hole-in-one and includes a 20% prize restoration, which would cover 20% of the prize value for any subsequent hole-in-one during the event. 100% prize restoration is also available.
Insurance brokers, the right choice for you
Get expertise for your insurance needs from coverages, pricing options, claims support and discounts.